Appalachian Chapter of NACE
Grant & Scholarship 2019 Application
Deadline: This application form and all other required documentation must be received by Monday, June 10th, 2019 (5:00p.m. eastern time). Please email to Nicole DiFulio & Holly Bowers ( & ), with subject line to read:
2019 NACE GRANT & SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION.
The Appalachian Chapter of NACE Grant & Scholarship purpose is to help further the education & certification advancement of individuals in the catering and events industry.
The Appalachian Chapter of NACE Grant & Scholarship awards based on a comprehensive process. Areas that are reviewed by the committee include, but are not limited to the following: Academic and/or Work Accomplishments, Community Involvement & Service, References, Personal Essay and Financial Needs. Grant & Scholarship funds are not directly paid to the recipient. Grant & Scholarships are awarded based upon the availability of funds and additional qualifying criteria.
Please know Grant & Scholarships will range in funding from $500-$2,500.00.
- Applicants must a Member of the Appalachian Chapter of NACE in good standing or an employee of an active good standing member of the Appalachian Chapter of NACE, a student at a college, university, or trade school program enrolled in the hospitality and event field.
- Applicants who are not members of the Appalachian Chapter of NACE must have a sponsorship letter written on their behalf by a Chapter Member in good standing.
- Applicants must complete and submit the Grant & Scholarship application form and all other required documentation by Monday, June 18th, 2018 (5:00p.m. eastern time).
- Applicants must complete a 250-word essay on what they plan on using their Grant or Scholarship money for and how it will benefit them and the hospitality and event industry.
- Applications are due Monday, June 10th, 2019 (5:00p.m. eastern time).
- Applicants are notified if awarded by Friday, July 19th, 2019 (5:00p.m. eastern time).
By Submitting this form:
I have read and agree to the above eligibility criteria.